Does your charity need developmental support or advice?
involve offers various charity support services with the aim of helping the voluntary and community sector across Bracknell Forest and Wokingham Borough to grow, thrive and develop. Our team is on hand to offer advice and guidance, as well as signposting, to all local charities and community groups. We can offer assistance with:
- Start-up advice, charity development & support for new groups
- Ongoing support, resources & advice for new, developing & existing groups
- Guidance on legal obligations, good practice &organisational development
- Constitution, governance & policy development
- Support for trustees, staff & managers in their roles
- Partnerships, contact sharing & networking
- Strategic business planning
- Organisational health-checks
- Inspiring new ideas for growth
The list goes on!
We deliver all of the above through one to one or group sessions, workshops, communication channels, forums, virtual networks, video conferences and our locally renowned growth clubs.
involve can support also organisations with community development, campaigns and engagement activities. We can help promote your organisation’s work, events, training, job & volunteer opportunities, and more via various media channels. We share news and information from the local charity sector on our social media pages, news articles and weekly newsletters, which have over a thousand total followers and subscribers. Our viewership is constantly growing, meaning that the content we share is reaching new audiences every day.
To get in touch with us about getting support for your charity, feel free to send us a message. Give us a call on 01344 304 404 or email us at email@example.com to contact us and get your charity’s developmental journey started!
involve has helped us in many ways such as finding funds, registering as charity, raising funds and so on. Especially with our last fundraising event; It went so well and would not have been possible without the help of involve!
Contact involve! Initiate a conversation, ask questions. It’s not easy – it’s hard work – but with the help of involve, we were able to develop our clarity of purpose and build on our foundation stones.