How do I donate?
Every little bit helps, so support us now by:
- Simply making a donation: cheques or cash can be sent/brought into our office (Cheques payable to involve Community Service lease)
- You can collect donations via a fundraising or sponsorship page on GiveAsYouLive
- Make involve a beneficiary of an event or collection you are holding
- Make us your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Take on a sponsored challenge or create a fundraising event for involve
- Remember involve in your Will
- Sign up to Give as you Live or Everyclick
- Join the Bracknell Forest Lottery and choose to support involve
- Any other fundraising idea you may have!
If you would like any further information about donating to involve or more ideas of how you can support us then please contact us on 01344 304 404 or by emailing us.
Give as you Live is a shopping and fundraising site that works with over 2000 leading stores. They donate a commission on every online purchase to the charity of your choice. This commission is already included in the price of what you’re buying, so you can support us at no extra cost to you!
Bracknell Forest Lottery is an exciting weekly lottery that raises money for good causes in Bracknell Forest. All good causes supported by the lottery will benefit Bracknell Forest and its residents. Tickets for the lottery cost just £1 per week. Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win a prize each week, with a top prize of £25,000!
Your donation will enable us to:
- Continue to support the voluntary and community sector (VCS), enabling it to grow, flourish and develop
- Help us to help more people find the right volunteering opportunity to bring about change for groups and the people they may support
- Assist more people with additional needs to get into volunteering and potentially go on to find employment
- Ensure that the right training is available for the VCS to operate safely, legally and develop
- Further reduce social isolation amongst vulnerable people (via Community Navigation)
- Help support local people suffering from cancer (via Cancer Champions)
- Develop new projects that can benefit communities and individuals in the local area
- Think Local – Give Local!