- This event has passed.
VCS Growth Club
July 2 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Growth Club is open to all and free to attend, for all who work or volunteer in the Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector who wish to find support for their organisations undertakings – it is an opportunity to network and find peer support – it is your chance to tell us what we can do to help you achieve success in your roles. The morning will offer a reflective place to consider both the organisational and personal achievements of members during the previous three months as well as establishing priorities for the coming quarter.
Growth clubs include:
• The importance of goal setting and how to prioritise
• Reflection and overview of the previous 3 months
• Expert speakers talking about topics relevant to organisations’ ‘need to know’
• An opportunity to set your goals for the quarter ahead and share ideas with others
• Time to tell us what support you need to achieve your goals
In this session we will be joined by guest speaker Sarah Browning, a Communications Specialist from Holly Brook Associates, who will be talking about the value of communications planning, highlighting how best to maximise various channels, including social media.
Whether a volunteer, trustee, staff member or leader of a group we want to support you to accomplish your goals in a focused and receptive environment with your peers.
12 people are attending VCS Growth Club