VCS Growth Club
April 7 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Growth Club is open to all and free to attend, for all who work or volunteer in the Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector who wish to find support for their organisations undertakings – it is an opportunity to network and find peer support – it is your chance to tell us what we can do to help you achieve success in your roles.
In this session, Clinton Wingrove will be talking about building Super Teams using the principles of respect to maximise business performance. From early in his career, Clinton discovered that technology is merely an enabler and not a comprehensive solution. Through rigorous study, he learned that processes, culture and human interaction play a substantial role in determining how individuals develop and the levels of performance they produce. Taken from his book “SuperTeams: Using the principles of Respect to unleash explosive business performance” attendees will be introduced to the five dimensions of respect and how this can significantly influence team performance.
Growth clubs include:
• The importance of goal setting and how to prioritise
• Reflection and overview of the previous 3 months
• Expert speakers talking about topics relevant to organisations’ ‘need to know’
• An opportunity to set your goals for the quarter ahead and share ideas with others
• Time to tell us what support you need to achieve your goals
Whether a volunteer, trustee, staff member or leader of a group we want to support you to accomplish your goals in a focused and receptive environment with your peers.
3 people are attending VCS Growth Club