- This event has passed.
Building Mental Health Crisis Pathway in Berkshire West
January 20 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Would you like to be involved in the design of a new mental health crisis pathway for Berkshire West?
A free event is planned for Monday 20th January from 9.30am – 1:00pm (Coffee from 9am) at Wokingham Town Hall.
Service users, carers and voluntary sector partners are encouraged to attend so to be involved in the design of this new mental health pathway.
The morning will explore:
• Expansion of services for people experiencing a mental health crisis
• A single point of access and timely universal mental health crisis care for everyone
• 24/7 community-based mental health crisis response for adults and older adults
• Potential to increase alternative forms of provision for those in crisis – crisis cafes provide a more suitable alternative to A&E
• Collaborations with local authorities, voluntary sector partners and service users to look at the non-clinical issues
Refreshments to be included.