Support and Development
“involve has helped us (BNS) in many ways such as finding funds, register BNS as charity, raising funds and so on. Especially last time on 18th of May – Nepal earthquake relief fund raising event went so well, this event would not have been possible without the help of involve.”
What do we do?
involve supports the voluntary and community sector (VCS) across Bracknell Forest and Wokingham Borough to grow, thrive and develop. Staff are on hand to offer advice and guidance, as well as signposting, to all Charities and Community Groups that are delivering services within the 2 boroughs. We can help with:
- Start-up advice and support for new groups
- Ongoing support and advice for developing and existing groups
- Guidance on legal obligations and good practice
- Guidance on organisational development
- Constitution support
- Charity registration
- Policy development
- Support for Trustees in their role
- Support for Managers in their role
- Business planning
- Organisational healthchecks
- Help with Strategic Thinking
- Ideas and development
- Contact sharing and link ups
The list goes on!
involve can support with community development, campaigns and engagement activities. We can help promote your organisation, events, training or calls out for members.
involve has helped us (BNS) in many ways such as finding funds, register BNS as charity, raising funds and so on. Especially last time on 18th of May – Nepal earthquake relief fund raising event went so well, this event would not have been possible without the help of involve.Gokarna Rai
What can I do to help?’ This question has always been asked with enthusiasm and a sense of wanting to genuinely help. This is so very encouraging and certainly contributed with our motivation to carry on with our quest!A Bracknell based charity
We deliver all the above through one to ones, workshops, communication channels and VCS Growth Clubs. To get in touch with us about getting support for your charity, give us a call on 01344 304 404 or email us.
involve’s staff will offer support and advice and suggest options for you. This may be signposting to one of our training courses, workshops, or Growth Clubs, arranging a one to one discussion about finding trustees or funding or possibly signposting out to other sources/resources.
Here a few quick links to take you forward:
- If you are starting up a charity/community group then start here
- If you want to look through available resources and help then click here
- If you want to see which meetings/forums involve attends to offer the perspective of the VCS then click here
- To join up as a member click here