Your donation will enable us to:
- Continue to support the voluntary and community sector (VCS), enabling it to grow, flourish and develop
- Help us to help more people find the right volunteering opportunity to bring about change for groups and the people they may support
- Assist more people with additional needs to get into volunteering and potentially go on to find employment
- Ensure that the right training is available for the VCS to operate safely, legally and develop
- Further reduce social isolation amongst older people (via involve’s Community Choices & Befriending Project)
- Develop new projects that can benefit communities and individuals in the local area
- Think Local – Give Local!
How do I donate?
Every little bit helps, so support us now by:
- Simply making a donation: cheques or cash can be sent/brought into our office (Cheques payable to involve Community Service lease)
- Holding a fundraising event on our behalf
- Make involve a beneficiary of an event or collection you are holding
- Make us your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Take on a sponsored challenge for involve
- Remember involve in your Will
- Sign up to Give as you Live or everyclick
- Any other fundraising idea you may have!
If you would like any further information about donating to involve or more ideas of how you can support us then please contact us on 0134 04404 or by emailing us.
Every little bit helps
involve provides high level support, advice and guidance to the VCS. We support groups and organisations to grow, flourish and develop through the provision of funding advice, training, group support and help to ‘start-up’ charities. In addition to this we are the Volunteer Centre for Bracknell Forest helping hundreds of people to find the right opportunity and Involves Community Choices and Befriending scheme is proactively combatting social isolation. By donating to us, you are part of this positive change we are making in your community!