National Lottery Awards for All
Of interest to Organisations dealing with Local Projects, Community Activities
National Lottery Awards for All offers funding from £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities.
Yo an appl f your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
You meet at least one of their funding priorities. National Lottery Awards for All ha hree funding priorities:
- bringing people together and building strong relationships in and across communities
- improving the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enabling more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
It’s important to them that you involve your community in the design, development and delivery of the activities you’re planning. They feel that your project or activity will be more successful as a result.
They encourage you to watch this short video as it may be helpful in explaining how to involve your
They are also keen to support smaller organisations and will consider your income when making a decision.
They can fund:
- one-off events
- small capital projects
- staff costs
- training costs
- utilities/running costs
- volunteer expenses.
Up to £10,000.