March 11 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£25
By the end of the course, delegates will –
• Have reviewed a range of problem solving approaches,
• Be able to analyse an issue effectively,
• Understand how to develop a plan to address issues,
• Be aware of the barriers to implementing the plan.
Problem solving strategies and approaches
Identifying options and developing a plan
Problem solving at individual, team, organisation levels
Barriers to implementing a plan
The roles of team members in organisational problem solving
This course would help problem solving in situations such as –
• Individual – ending dependence on cigarettes, alcohol or drugs,
• Team – enabling conflicting staff to be able to work together,
• Organisation- dealing with a projected funding shortfall.