Charity Monitoring & Reporting: Metrics & Measurement
April 22 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£25
The course is for CVS fundraisers, planners and managers who want to develop the knowledge and confidence to build practical measures of project performance and impact and collect the information to show the difference their projects are making to people’s well being and the wider community.
- Understand the principles of impact measurement
- Explore short and long term outcomes and project impact and the drivers affecting these
- Discuss practical methods to measure outputs & outcomes
- Explore tried and tested tools and questionnaires recognised at national and regional level
- Discuss monitoring resource use and costs for grant purposes
Purposes & uses of impact data, evidence needs, approaches for demonstrating impact, data collection methods, practical examples of tools, questionnaires, monitoring plans.