- This event has passed.
Management and Leadership Training Online
May 20 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£50
- Introduction to the core management skills (small group brainstorm and input)
- What affects our management skills? (Iceberg model and Drivers questionnaire – input & discussion)
- Leadership and management – differences, overlaps
- Key leadership theories – Adair, Bennis, Tannenbaum & Smidt
- Leadership exercise
- Team leadership – team development, motivation
- Values Congruence model
- Personal audit & action planning
Trainer, Duncan, has years’ of experience delivering a series of courses managing & leading people. Duncan has performed a Team Building Course for the met office Cybersecurity Team, with a Master’s degree in Business Administration with over 20 years’ experience.