- This event has passed.
Getting Started With Individual Giving
10th October 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£20
The aim of this session is to provide and share knowledge on individual giving to help charities get started or to invigorate their current individual giving approaches. Strengthen your approach for individual giving and build an effective and sustainable giving culture for your organisation.
Who is this suitable for?
- Those who want to develop an income stream from individual giving and anyone seeking to improve their marketing plans and skills.
- Anyone interested in thinking more about about digital and non-digital approaches to giving and what works and the effort needed to be successful.
What will the workshop cover?
This workshop will explore and develop understanding of:
- Wha our objectives for a ndividual giving programme are;
- Who donates, why, when and by what preferre ethods;
- What might this mea or your organisation’s individual giving programme;
- Planning an all-year giving programme
- Digital and non-digital approaches – examples of what works?
- Platforms, the pro’s and cons and other things to think about;
- Your Next steps …………
2 people are attending Getting Started With Individual Giving