Health and Safety Level 2
September 29 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£50
This is an accredited level 2 qualification designed to equip the candidate with an improved understanding of Health and Safety within the workplace. The course will give the candidate an over-view of the requirements under the legislation and how their work compliments these items. The candidate may require further training in specific aspects depending on their work activity and this can be discussed during the course.
Successful completion of the training course and assessment will enable candidates to understand:
• Understand the importance of Health & Safety in the workplace
• Understand the legislation relating to employers, employees & the self-employed and the requirements of the current regulations and relevant documentation
• State the types of Occupational health hazards in the work-place and how these can be controlled – including manual handling and hazardous substances (COSHH)
• Understand how Safety is important to prevent accidents in the work-place – when using work equipment, electricity, factors involving slips trips and falls, and fire prevention
• State the Welfare requirements for a work-place
• State the importance of being aware of ergonomics, working at height, transport, noise and vibration control
• Understand the need for risk assessments
Our online booking system is currently not working, so if you are interested in booking on to this or any of our other training courses, please contact our Training Coordinator, Claire Page via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01344 383 524, to enquire about whether their are any spaces.