Enabling Change Online Training
September 24 @ 9:30 am£25
Suitable for those providing support and guidance to clients in making changes to their life style, behaviours and relationships, and enabling those changes to succeed.
By the end of the course, delegates will –
• Be clear on what motivational interviewing is and is not,
• Understand and have practised appropriate communication skills,
• Be able to avoid infantilization and ‘games’,
• Have strategies to maintain confidence and self- esteem in themselves and the client.
• Be able to support the client in implementing their proposed change.
Motivational interviewing, Communication skills, Avoiding infantilization and games, Confidence & self esteem, Supporting the change
Unfortunately, our online booking system is currently not working, so if you are interested in booking on to this or any of our other training courses, which are all being held via video chat for the time being, please contact our Training Coordinator, Claire Page via email@example.com or 01344 383 524, to enquire about whether their are any spaces.