- This event has passed.
Emergency First Aid Course
January 15 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£50
This is an essential course for anyone who may have First Aid responsibilities in the workplace or a general interest in first aid.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
What you will learn?
The content of this course provides basic life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations, covering the following:
- The role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Resuscitation (adult CPR)
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Unresponsiv asualty
- Defibrillator pad placement
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond
Attendees will receive a First Aid certificate valid for 3 years on completion of the course.