Child Safeguarding Online Training
September 11 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£25
This course is crucial for anyone who has regular contact with children and young people. The training will enable you to recognise and respond appropriately to child abuse concerns and referrals.
This course is an introduction to child protection and safeguarding and includes:
- background and context for children’s safeguarding
- safeguarding and key principles in the Children’s Act and Working Together
- types of abuse and neglect
- concerns, allegations and disclosures
- information sharing between agencies
- practice examples, scenarios and case studies.
Our online booking system is currently not working, so if you are interested in booking on to this or any of our other training courses, which are all being held via video chat for the time being, please contact our Training Coordinator, Claire Page via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01344 383 524, to enquire about whether their are any spaces.